Friday, January 20, 2012

Dirac - The Strangest Man

My boss, Don, is one of the smartest people that I have ever met, so when he opened up an amazon box containing, (The Strangest Man), a biography of a well know (in physicality circles) physicists, I was interested. Don gave me some of the back ground about theories and some of Dirac's going over Einsteins (or something). amd I became interested. Don also mentioned that Dirac has serious issues, such as vomiting up his meals after being forced to speak to his domineering father in French only.

I have started the biography and find it readable. I will report back at a later time, when I am not so desperately intoxicated.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, in truth the book is currently laying in a bin of books, waiting to be finished. The book seems okay, but I always wonder at biographies. People actually lived these lives. Don't most people know when they are fucked up? Or am I just the exception. Anyway, Dirac seems cool.

    ReplyDelete