Tuesday, January 24, 2012

KFC-- Blech

Tonight's meal was KFC, which actually was not as gross and disappointing as it usually is, however, it was a far cry from the homemade veggie soup and yummy stir fried vegetables that were initially on the menu (along with some peppers/onions/and one egg).

Anyway, I will try to not eat at KFC. They are always slow. They cheap out on the taco ingredients on Taco Tuesday and usually the KFC meals make a person feel unsatisfied and ripped off.

Also, I had some stupid question I needed to answer on a test and I marked that KFC's official name was "Kentucky Fried Chicken". (Punctuation is Canadian, don't freak) In truth they have changed their official company name to KFC. I guess KFC is easier for their target audience of preschool kids to remember.

 Blech.


No comments:

Post a Comment